A house caught fire due to power outage in Madhes

Janakpur.

Hundreds of thousands of properties have been destroyed in a house fire in Rautahat due to a power outage.

The fire broke out at the house of Birendra Mahato Koiri, a resident of Dewahi Gonahi Municipality-6 at 8 this morning.

According to the victim’s family, the fire has damaged clothes, food and house worth Rs 680,000.

According to the Area Police Office, Dewahi Gonahi, the fire was brought under control by the police team and locals.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.